Divine Bodies are bestowed by the heavens. It is a special type of body. When that body is born, it is be accompanied by unusual displays in the world. Those unusual displays usually represent the special abilities grasped by a person who has a Divine Body as well as the strengths and weaknesses of the abilities.
A Divine Body is brought innately and the unusual displays also appears when one is born. The special abilities are also revealed after martial cultivation.
Even though Divine Bodies only occur naturally (bestowed by heaven) they can also be transplanted from one person to another by special methods. Currently the novel speaks of only one person that is capable of bringing about this miracle. That is the Ox-Nosed Old Daoist.
When extracted from the body it is kept inside a transparent bead, most probably a spirit formation or a special treasure.
Heavenly Rankings of Divine Bodies Edit
Divine Bodies are ranked by their strength throughout the Starry Sky.
Heavenly Ranking of Divine Bodies:
- 1st - Unknown
- 2nd - Unknown
- 3rd - Four Symbols Divine Body
- 10th - Four Fiends Divine Body
Known Divine Bodies Edit
|Chu Feng||Four Symbols Divine Body||Four Sacred Beasts||3734|
|Zi Ling||Purple Bell||157|
|Tao Xiangyu||Peach Blossom Tree||1279|
|Zhao Jingang||Golden Light||1279|
|Qi Yanyu||Raging Flame||1279|
|Bai Yunxiao||Golden Bow of Light||1281|
|Nie Wan'er||Fiery Bird||1470|
|Nie Xi'er||Fiery Bird||1470|
|Yan Xie||Purple Flame||1528|
|Evildoer Tie||Giant Steel Eagle||1701|
|Du Wanwu||Green Poisonous Gaseous Flames||1667|
|Dugu Xingfeng||Deep Blue Spear||1700|
|Zhan Qiankun||Blue Body Made of Water||1765|
|Leng Yue||Heavenly Lightning||1791|
|Luan Jie||Deep Purple Spear||1985|
|Cao Yuxuan||Blue Dagger||2168|
|Liu Xiaoli||Purple Light||2215|
|Li Rui||Yellow Gaseous Flame||2229|
|Kou Kang||Light Blue Gaseous Flame||2284|
|Di Jiuzhou||Blue Gaseous Flame||2312|
|Ma Yue||Purple Gas||2375|
|Ying Mingchao||Wolf Face Made of Dark Green Light||2568|
|Wang Qiang||Four Fiends Divine Body||Four Ominous Fiends||3596|
|Xia Yun'er||Cyan Flames||2693|
|Yuwen Tingyi||Body Made of Dazzling Silver Rocks||2780|
|Han Yu||Thundercloud Tornado||2808|
|Kong Tianhui||Purple Lightning Divine Body||Purple Lightning||3529|
|Zhang Yanfeng||Blue Dragon Armor||3560|
|Qin Kunlun||Exalted Demon Divine Body|
|Wuming Yuanzhi||Golden Lion||3645|
|Nangong Yifan||Giant Warrior||3645|
|Qing Xuantian||Four Symbols Divine BodyFormerly||Four Sacred Beasts|
|Yin Zhuanghong||Blue Ice Mist||3827|
|Yin Daifen||Green Mist||4427|
|Zhao Batian||Blue Flame Clouds||4474|
|Hun Lei||Blue Flames||4512|
- The World Devastator Immortal has a Divine Body of unknown powers but it was implied that it has very destructive capabilities or appears very destructive as his title World Devastator Immortal is based on his Divine Body and the abnormal sign that appeared when he was born looked to be the start of an apocalyptic event.
- Divine bodies cultivate by comprehending the divine power within them not by absorbing energy outside of them and the more they comprehend the more powerful they become and may also lead them to discover new abilities or further evolving and developing their Divine body .
- Identical twins can share the same Divine Body allowing them to enhance each others power when fighting together and to even fuse together when they activate the power of their Divine Body further enhancing their power.